We encourage our students to go abroad for one semester and advise especially German students to spend one semester at a partner university in a foreign country. It is also possible to write the Master Thesis abroad.
You should start to plan your stay abroad at least one year in advance. Don't forget to enquire the application deadlines for the different programmes.

For information about our partner universities, please visit www.international.rub,de .
After you selected your favourite partner university, you have to contact the person in charge of this programme at the RUB.

You should also get some counselling about visa regulations, scholarships etc. at the International Relations Office.


Student experiences

Get some impressions by watching the presentation of one of our graduated students who spend one semester in Japan and Australia.

Download presentation